|How It Works|
Although offering solutions for your training needs is at the heart of what we do, KnightSync is not simply a training technology resource. Rather, KnightSync specializes in walking you and your staff through each step of the process, ensuring that everyone involved receives intimate knowledge of the platform we help to develop and customize for your organization.
Since you have begun the search, you already recognize that a need for new implementation of technology for distance training exists. You also by now realize some of the benefits that this technology offers. What we aim to do is expand your understanding of far-reaching implications of how interactive online training can expand your reach, streamline your business, and save you money. We will help you to integrate your online platform seamlessly into your currently existing infrastructure, whether that means simple modifications to your current web presence or a full-scale design of a platform from which to operate.
Needs Analysis - KnightSync consultants conduct interviews with your executives and instructors to determine the current situation, your abilities along with any perceived limitations, and your desires for the future of your training department. Additionally, we analyze your current technology level and web presence capabilities.
Review and Recommendations - Upon review of the information collected, we determine the best course of action to get you underway with the implementation of your new technology. We discuss what training will take place with you and your staff, as well as the timeline of when each phase can be completed. We notify you of what we will begin to do and let you know what resources if any you will need to procure.
Training and Setup - Once authorized to proceed KnightSync takes the following steps:
1) Reviewing and assisting the staff in the development of their presentation techniques required for successful Virtual Classroom Instruction. KnightSync has spent two years in the development and experimentation of methods to provide this instruction in ways that inform while holding the interest of the students. This service will be provided for all instructors using the KnightSync platform. This should be the first step in the development of your Virtual Classroom.
2) Training the instructors in the operation of the Virtual Classroom Technology including the uploading
of materials, feature selection, recording of presentations, and control of interaction in the Virtual
Classroom. Although some instructors may not be currently proficient in their use of computers,
KnightSync’s methods and service providers are intuitive enough that we have been able to train even
novice users in as little as two days. Furthermore, KnightSync will be available for ongoing assistance in
the event of additional media enhancements or changes to the platform are required or desired.
3) Subscription to and branding of the Virtual Classroom for your use. This is normally accomplished within a day and we will handle the specific branding and setup with your designated in-house software or IT person. This will present the impression that the students are viewing your specific web portal.
4) Development of the e-commerce and enrollment functions specific to your current providers and accounting systems. We work directly with the IT department of your organization and assist with the interface and integration of enrollment functions of the KnightSync platform to assure that student enrollments and acceptance of payments are as seamless as possible and manual input is minimized.
5) Promotion of your new Virtual Classroom through linking with other jurisdictions. We can actually provide resale agreements direct with other training providers and hyperlinks for your site to track referrals from other sites. In addition to directing students to your site for enrollment, this provides the benefit of improving your search engine ranking through links from third party sites.
Once completed, this process will streamline the business you have, develop the business you want, and save you money and resources in doing so.